Re: [damento] Meeting October 6th

  • Zack Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi Kim, My last day of PE class is on the 6th and it gets out at 8:00, so I can dash right over to participate but I might be as much as 15 minutes late. Zack

      Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote: Would like to hold a meeting on Friday October 6th around 8pm at
      juggling to approve bylaws and get officers for the club. If you are
      interested in being a voting member of Damento, Inc. and will not be
      able to attend that Friday, please let me know.

      Thank you,

    • theodore_tracy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:

        > Would like to hold a meeting on Friday October 6th around 8pm at
        > juggling to approve bylaws and get officers for the club. If you are
        > interested in being a voting member of Damento, Inc. and will not be
        > able to attend that Friday, please let me know.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Kim

        Is it going to be a sac state? I am interested in being an officer, but
        i am a freashmen at UC Davis and dont have a car. I could find out
        about a shuttle or something that goes there or if the meeting is going
        to be at Davis central park i could just ride my bike down there.

        Ted Tracy

        PS just got back from the berkeley festival and boy was it fun!