Re: [damento] My Last Wed and Fri night Juggling

  • Michael Dann
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2006
      Brianne,
      I want to take this opportunity to wish you luck in Scotland. I'm a bit
      jealous that you get to go adventuring when I'm stuck here, so go have fun
      for the both of us. I'm in the bay area for the next few days. I am trying
      to arrange things so that I can see you on friday in Sac. I hope that works
      out.
      Michael