Re: [damento] My Last Wed and Fri night Juggling

  • Jeff Newmiller
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2006
      Brianne Crabtree wrote:
      > Hello Damentos,
      > Your Damento Leader of Davis is high tailin' it out of here on August
      > 31. I am moving to Scotland, and will continue juggling across
      > Europe! All the jugglers I met at Davis were fantastic, and I'll
      > really miss the club. I will be at juggling on Wednesday night, at
      > Farmer's Market around 7 pm, and I will be going to the Sacramento
      > meeting on Friday night. If anyone wants a ride to McKinley, let me
      > know.
      > ~Bri

      I hope you have fun in Scotland... and that you have someone to pass
      the DLoD hat to! Drop us a line... email is cheap!

      I don't think I can make it to Sacto this Friday... hugs and cheers, and
      keep on throwing up! ;)

      DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
      Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
    • Brianne Crabtree
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2006
        Hi Jeff,
        Thanks for the virtual goodbye! There are 3 juggling clubs in Edinburgh - I
        am really excited about that. I am going to go to the BJC and hopefully the
        EJC...so I'll be gone quite a while. Anyway, I'll definately post a few
        updates on the yahoo list.
        ~brianne

        On 8/23/06, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@...> wrote:

        > Brianne Crabtree wrote:
        > > Hello Damentos,
        > > Your Damento Leader of Davis is high tailin' it out of here on August
        > > 31. I am moving to Scotland, and will continue juggling across
        > > Europe! All the jugglers I met at Davis were fantastic, and I'll
        > > really miss the club. I will be at juggling on Wednesday night, at
        > > Farmer's Market around 7 pm, and I will be going to the Sacramento
        > > meeting on Friday night. If anyone wants a ride to McKinley, let me
        > > know.
        > > ~Bri
        >
        > I hope you have fun in Scotland... and that you have someone to pass
        > the DLoD hat to! Drop us a line... email is cheap!
        >
        > I don't think I can make it to Sacto this Friday... hugs and cheers, and
        > keep on throwing up! ;)
        >
        > --
        > Jeff Newmiller The ..... ..... Go Live...
        > DCN:<jdnewmil@... <jdnewmil%40dcn.davis.ca.us>> Basics: ##.#.
        > ##.#. Live Go...
        > Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
        > Research Engineer (Solar/Batteries O.O#. #.O#. with
        > /Software/Embedded Controllers) .OO#. .OO#. rocks...1k
      • Michael Dann
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2006
          Brianne,
          I want to take this opportunity to wish you luck in Scotland. I'm a bit
          jealous that you get to go adventuring when I'm stuck here, so go have fun
          for the both of us. I'm in the bay area for the next few days. I am trying
          to arrange things so that I can see you on friday in Sac. I hope that works
          out.
          Michael