RE: [damento] My Last Wed and Fri night Juggling

  • Karl
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2006
      We will truly miss you, Brianne!

      Karlo

      PS: Be sure to pick up your "Gravity Playground" from us on Friday.
      Thanks so much for the loan!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2006
        Brianne Crabtree wrote:
        > Hello Damentos,
        > Your Damento Leader of Davis is high tailin' it out of here on August
        > 31. I am moving to Scotland, and will continue juggling across
        > Europe! All the jugglers I met at Davis were fantastic, and I'll
        > really miss the club. I will be at juggling on Wednesday night, at
        > Farmer's Market around 7 pm, and I will be going to the Sacramento
        > meeting on Friday night. If anyone wants a ride to McKinley, let me
        > know.
        > ~Bri

        I hope you have fun in Scotland... and that you have someone to pass
        the DLoD hat to! Drop us a line... email is cheap!

        I don't think I can make it to Sacto this Friday... hugs and cheers, and
        keep on throwing up! ;)

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
      • Brianne Crabtree
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2006
          Hi Jeff,
          Thanks for the virtual goodbye! There are 3 juggling clubs in Edinburgh - I
          am really excited about that. I am going to go to the BJC and hopefully the
          EJC...so I'll be gone quite a while. Anyway, I'll definately post a few
          updates on the yahoo list.
          ~brianne

          On 8/23/06, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@...> wrote:

          > Brianne Crabtree wrote:
          > > Hello Damentos,
          > > Your Damento Leader of Davis is high tailin' it out of here on August
          > > 31. I am moving to Scotland, and will continue juggling across
          > > Europe! All the jugglers I met at Davis were fantastic, and I'll
          > > really miss the club. I will be at juggling on Wednesday night, at
          > > Farmer's Market around 7 pm, and I will be going to the Sacramento
          > > meeting on Friday night. If anyone wants a ride to McKinley, let me
          > > know.
          > > ~Bri
          >
          > I hope you have fun in Scotland... and that you have someone to pass
          > the DLoD hat to! Drop us a line... email is cheap!
          >
          > I don't think I can make it to Sacto this Friday... hugs and cheers, and
          > keep on throwing up! ;)
          >
          > --
          > Jeff Newmiller The ..... ..... Go Live...
          > DCN:<jdnewmil@... <jdnewmil%40dcn.davis.ca.us>> Basics: ##.#.
          > ##.#. Live Go...
          > Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
          > Research Engineer (Solar/Batteries O.O#. #.O#. with
          > /Software/Embedded Controllers) .OO#. .OO#. rocks...1k
        • Michael Dann
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2006
            Brianne,
            I want to take this opportunity to wish you luck in Scotland. I'm a bit
            jealous that you get to go adventuring when I'm stuck here, so go have fun
            for the both of us. I'm in the bay area for the next few days. I am trying
            to arrange things so that I can see you on friday in Sac. I hope that works
            out.
            Michael