RE: [damento] Legitimizing Damento

  • Karl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      I have experience in establishing not for profit corporations in
      California. A simpler option (in terms of cost to set up and ongoing
      administration) is to register as an unincorporated nonprofit
      association with the Secretary of State. Check out:
      http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/other/bp_other_uanp.htm

      Uncle Karl