Passing Zone on America's Most Talented

  • TeachingJuggler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      If anyone else watched the first epesode they hate jugglers for some reason. It should be interesting to see how they slam our wonderful Passing Zone.

      Jon Wee says that the Passing Zone will be juggling on
      America's Got Talent tonight (Wed) tonight on NBC.

      Jon says:

      Okay, this time it's really happening! On this week's episode of
      America's Got Talent, you should be able to see us, Jon Wee and
      Owen Morse, The Passing Zone, doing our comedy and juggling thing.
      Hear what the judges say, and see if we get the votes to move on
      in the competition.

      That's NBC, Wednesday night, July 5 (that's today, for most of
      you), check local listings for showtimes (although in most markets
      it's 9pm on the coasts, 8pm in the mountains and plains).

      Monica Buck
      The TeachingJuggler
      http://www.dock.net/jugglergal/