Teaching Juggling Thurs July 6 at Valley Hi Library

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      We have a teaching juggling at the library gig on

      Thursday, July 6, 2006
      6:30pm
      Valley Hi - North Laguna Library
      (Between Highway 99 & Centerpark Way
      on the North side of Mack Road)
      Southpointe Shopping Center
      6351 Mack Rd.
      Sacramento, CA 95823
      http://www.saclibrary.org/about_lib/brn_val_map.html

      This one is supposed to be a teen program, but we'll probably open it
      up to whoever is in the library like usual.

      The library coordinator has also asked if we can do any fall events.
      If there are dates/times, you would be able to lead one of these
      teaching juggling library events please let me know. I know several of
      our volunteers will have moved away by then and don't want to commit to
      library gigs if there isn't going to be anyone to do them.

      So, please contact me for the Thursday night gig and with any
      date/times for fall.

      Thanks,