Possibility of Newbies this evening

  • Zack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hello All,
      There is a pretty good chance that several new
      jugglers will be in attendance this evening, 06/09,
      They are friends and family from my daughters school -Golden Valley,
      and since I won't be there right at 6:00 I wanted to give you a
      heads-up. They are all quite social, so I don't expect they will have a
      problem getting right into the thick of things. Anyway I'll see you all
      later, Zachary