Friday Juggling Sac City

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2006
      Friday juggling
      6p - 9p
      214 South Gym (upstairs)
      Sacramento City College
      Sutterville and Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
      http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

      A few more weeks at Sac City Gym and then we'll be heading over to
      McKinley Park for the summer. I think the last night at Sacramento
      City College is May 19th. Janitor has been locking up the glass doors
      around 8pm so try to get in before then.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2006
        Friday Juggling with the Sac City Juggling Club
        6pm - 9pm
        Sacramento City College
        SG213 South Gym (upstairs)
        3835 Freeport Blvd (cross street Sutterville Rd), Sacramento
        Near the tennis courts and between the baseball field and buildings.
        http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

        Next couple of Fridays:

        24 November 2006 McKinley Park 1pm. Thanksgiving Weekend. Sac City
        Closed. Juggling and unicycling in the park if it's not raining.

        1 December 2006 Sac City.
      • Charlie
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2006
          --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:
          > 24 November 2006 McKinley Park 1pm. Thanksgiving Weekend. Sac City
          > Closed. Juggling and unicycling in the park if it's not raining.

          I'll be there! Unless it's pouring rain.
          --
          Charlie
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
            Friday Juggling with the Sac City Juggling Club
            6pm - 9pm
            Sacramento City College
            SG213 South Gym (upstairs)
            3835 Freeport Blvd (cross street Sutterville Rd), Sacramento
            Near the tennis courts and between the baseball field and buildings.
            http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

            You know you want to juggle -- and I may have good gossip to share. So
            you should be there 'cuz you never know...
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2006
              Friday Juggling with the Sac City Juggling Club
              6pm - 9pm
              Sacramento City College
              SG213 South Gym (upstairs)
              3835 Freeport Blvd (cross street Sutterville Rd), Sacramento
              Near the tennis courts and between the baseball field and buildings.
              http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

              This may be the last night before Sac City College goes on winter
              break, so come out and juggle!