Juggling Friday in Sacramento

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Most places are celebrating President's Day next weekend and Sacramento
      City College classes/rooms will be closed, so if the weather is nice we
      are meeting at the tennis courts. The lights are bright and if no one
      is waiting for a tennis court we can take one.

      Friday juggling
      6p - 9p
      Sacramento City College tennis courts
      Sutterville and Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
      http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html