Re: [damento] Digest Number 986

  • Tommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      an update for you Sacramento/Davis juggler types.... looks like I'm going to be making a move up to your neck of the woods in the near future. My house in Visalia is up for sale and I'm looking for work in Sacramento as I type this e-mail. Will just depend on how long it takes the house to sell. Once someone shows a real interest in my house, I'll start looking at appartments/townhomes to rent. So, looks like I'll be making it to more juggling up there. There will now be a member of Out Of Kontrol Jugglers in Sacramento for a while.

      -tommy giddings

      Wishes are prayer's to any god who'll listen