Friday Juggling?

  • fagtastic1980
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Anybody going to be juggling this friday (today)?
    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "fagtastic1980" <fagtastic1980@y...>
        wrote:

        > Anybody going to be juggling this friday (today)?

        Howdy (whoever you are).

        I'm planning to juggle this Friday. I expect at least 3 or 4 people
        will show up - and maybe as many as 20 - you never know. Here are
        some directions I copied from a previous post from Kim:

        Friday Juggling in Sacramento
        6-9pm
        Sacramento City College, 3835 Freeport Blvd, South Gym 214 (upstairs)
        nearest cross street = Sutterville Rd

        On this map, the gym is west (down on map) from the baseball field:
        http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

        See ya there!
        Chris