Re: [damento] Tuesdays

  • Jeff Newmiller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27 1:14 PM
      On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 marianme@... wrote:

      > Central Park (3rd St & C St) in Davis today, Tuesday! Yeah!
      >
      > Any juggling going on for next Tuesday, 4th of July? Is anything scheduled
      > for Central Park? Should we do some night juggling?

      I usually go to the Community Park in Davis around 4, and picnic, juggle
      and play until dark, and then watch the fireworks. You have to be warned
      that the traffic jam after that is horrendous, though, and I usually walk
      from some distance away or ride my bike. Also much fun to buy the long
      thin glowstrings and stick-em together and play... they can be wrapped
      around clubs, or connected in big rings and tossed...

      If similar activities are planned in Sacto with better traffic conditions,
      I might consider a change this year (Cord and Julia will likely complain,
      though!)

      > Kim
      >
      > My apologies if this posts twice, but it didn't look like it went through
      > the first time.

      I didn't see it. Glad this got through...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29 11:42 AM
        Hmph.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29 12:40 PM
          hpmH???