Damento in Aggie student Newspaper

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi Damentos,
      The California Aggie, the UC Davis student newspaper, did an article about
      us and it was published today. You can read it at :
      www.californiaaggie.com. It's the 2nd article down. See you guys at
      Berkeley.
      ~bri

    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
        Nice article. It's cool that we are getting some publicity.

        However (from the article):

        >> Chris Linstrum, who is in his early 50s, was introduced to
        Damento by a friend nearly three years ago.

        I'm 42.

        Sigh.

        Chris

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, Brianne Crabtree <britree@g...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Damentos,
        > The California Aggie, the UC Davis student newspaper, did an
        article about
        > us and it was published today. You can read it at :
        > www.californiaaggie.com. It's the 2nd article down. See you guys at
        > Berkeley.
        > ~bri

      • Matt McCorkle
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
          at least he got your name right ;-)
          -matt mccorkle (or mike mccorkle if you work for the aggie)

          sigh

          hehe