Friday Carpool to Sac and Monday JUggling perhaps??

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi Davis Jugglers,
      I'm back in town and ready to JUGGLE in Sacramento this Friday. If you are
      in Davis, let me know by Friday around 3 pm if you want to carpool to
      McKinley park with me (a quick stop to REI beforehand as well).

      As for Tuesday juggling, I'm never here for that day, but would any Davis
      jugglers be interested in meeting on Monday, Sept 5 this coming week for
      some juggling????

      ~Brianne (deprived of some good juggling for MONTHS)

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Yay, Brianne, you're back! During the last few weeks there have been
        about 5 unicyclists out at McKinley Park.

        Since Monday Sept 5th is Labor Day and some of have it off, set a time
        and place and maybe some of the Sacramento people will be able to make
        it for juggling too.

        Welcome back!