Re: message to sondancetheclown

  • sondancetheclown
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@y...> wrote:
      > The email address you have in Damento Yahoo Groups is not working and
      > messages keep bouncing back, so I cannot contact you.

      Yes, I know. That's an old email address from three service providers
      ago, and though I've tried MANY times to change it in my yahoo
      profile, "Yahoo" will not accept the change.

      If you can't post it publicly on the list here, then send it to
      my "sondancetheclown@..." address. And if for some reason it
      still doesn't get through, just post it here. I'm not one of those
      people who gets paranoid if someone sends me a message on a public list!