Tuesday night

  • LostboY
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
      Well we showed up tonight - but nobody else did....

      Maybe in the future...

      Ryan
    • Jeff Newmiller
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
        On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, LostboY wrote:

        > Well we showed up tonight - but nobody else did....

        Attendance has been thin recently... may pick up this fall, or may not.
        It was pretty well attended this spring. I am moving, though ... I may be
        around a couple more times in August, but afterward will be rare visits.
        Brianne has a job Tuesday nights... she was the other dedicated person, so
        the Tuesday meeting needs some interested souls to step in and keep it
        active so that visitors and newcomers aren't greeted with deafening
        silence. If not, Fridays are still pretty lively.

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
      • LostboY
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
          We plan on Fridays, but this Friday we already have other
          plans...looking forward to next Friday though...anyone have good
          directions from the Rocklin/Roseville area?

          Ryan

          --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@d...> wrote:
          > On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, LostboY wrote:
          >
          > > Well we showed up tonight - but nobody else did....
          >
          > Attendance has been thin recently... may pick up this fall, or may
          not.
          > It was pretty well attended this spring. I am moving, though ... I
          may be
          > around a couple more times in August, but afterward will be rare visits.
          > Brianne has a job Tuesday nights... she was the other dedicated
          person, so
          > the Tuesday meeting needs some interested souls to step in and keep it
          > active so that visitors and newcomers aren't greeted with deafening
          > silence. If not, Fridays are still pretty lively.

          > Jeff Newmiller The ..... ..... Go
          Live...
          > DCN:<jdnewmil@d...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
          > Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
          > Research Engineer (Solar/Batteries O.O#. #.O#. with
          > /Software/Embedded Controllers) .OO#. .OO#.
          rocks...1k

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
            Take Hwy 80 south
            (Around Greenback exit, get in the right lane and )
            Take Business 80/Capital City Freeway to downtown
            Exit E St exit
            Left onto F St or H St
            Left onto Alhambra Blvd
            Find parking, juggling is in front of brick library building.

            Number of jugglers vary. Sometimes three, sometimes 20+, but usually
            around 8 on Fridays. Jugglers arrive and leave at different times.
            When you figure out where we meet, the best thing to do is to start
            juggling because some people are shy and won't stop if they don't see
            anyone, and someone has to be the first one to start juggling.

            Too bad you're not going to make it this Friday because I'm very
            tempted to see if anyone wants to play Combat in honor of Brent's
            return even though I know I'll be whomped.

            Kim

          • juggledv@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2005
              Oh... My... God...

              I'm still alive...

              But, since the house is sold and the moving truck comes next Tuesday I
              thought I had better make it out to at least one juggle before I head
              back home to Michigan. Hope to see lots of people.

              Oh, and could someone bring some extra props? I think my wife packed
              my clubs in one of the 237 boxes sitting in my garage.

              Take care,

              Kevin

              (Around Greenback exit, get in the right lane and )
              Take Business 80/Capital City Freeway to downtown
              Exit E St exit
              Left onto F St or H St
              Left onto Alhambra Blvd
              Find parking, juggling is in front of brick library building.

              Number of jugglers vary. Sometimes three, sometimes 20+, but usually
              around 8 on Fridays. Jugglers arrive and leave at different times.
              When you figure out where we meet, the best thing to do is to start
              juggling because some people are shy and won't stop if they don't see
              anyone, and someone has to be the first one to start juggling.

              Too bad you're not going to make it this Friday because I'm very
              tempted to see if anyone wants to play Combat in honor of Brent's
              return even though I know I'll be whomped.

              Kim

              --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "LostboY" <contactjuggler@g...> wrote:
              > We plan on Fridays, but this Friday we already have other
              > plans...looking forward to next Friday though...anyone have good
              > directions from the Rocklin/Roseville area?
              >
              > Ryan

              Yahoo! Groups Links