i have a question

  • Kyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      how many people that go to the meetings are in high school or at least
      pretty close
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Just depends on how many show up. Sometimes a few, sometimes none,
        very variable. I think Jenna said something about trying to get some
        of her friends to show up next week so there may be more next Friday.
        Your best bet would be to just come out juggling and meet people when
        they show up.

        Kim