This fri

  • ME:)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
      Hello I am new but know a few of you I am coming with my husband and a
      friend who is very interested but I do not know where you are meeting?
      I thought it was Sac State? I must be wrong?
      Allie
    • Jennifer Szabo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
        Hi Allie,
        The Friday night jugglers meet at McKinley Park on
        Alhambra and H. We juggle in front of a brick library
        building off of Alhambra. We have been showing up a
        little late so you might want to wait and come around
        7pm.

        On Damento's website there are more directions and a
        map. You can view that here:
        http://www.damento.org/events.html

        I won't be there this Friday but there should still be
        several regulars who would be happy to meet and juggle
        with you.

        Jennifer

        --- "ME:)" <blodeuweddlil2002@...> wrote:

        > Hello I am new but know a few of you I am coming
        > with my husband and a
        > friend who is very interested but I do not know
        > where you are meeting?
        > I thought it was Sac State? I must be wrong?
        > Allie

        Make Yahoo! your home page
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • ALLIE Markham
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
          thnak you so much!
          We'll be there
          Allie

          --- Jennifer Szabo <isleoasis212@...> wrote:

          > Hi Allie,
          > The Friday night jugglers meet at McKinley Park on
          > Alhambra and H. We juggle in front of a brick
          > library
          > building off of Alhambra. We have been showing up a
          > little late so you might want to wait and come
          > around
          > 7pm.
          >
          > On Damento's website there are more directions and a
          > map. You can view that here:
          > http://www.damento.org/events.html
          >
          > I won't be there this Friday but there should still
          > be
          > several regulars who would be happy to meet and
          > juggle
          > with you.
          >
          > Jennifer
          >
          > --- "ME:)" <blodeuweddlil2002@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hello I am new but know a few of you I am coming
          > > with my husband and a
          > > friend who is very interested but I do not know
          > > where you are meeting?
          > > I thought it was Sac State? I must be wrong?
          > > Allie

          > Make Yahoo! your home page
          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          PEACE HUGS AND LOVES WITH BRIGHT BLESSINGS THROUGH THE UNIVERSE

          ~*~ ALLIE~*~

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/