Re: Krumping - Clown Dancing

  • sondancetheclown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@y...> wrote:
      > There are articles out about a style of dance called krumping
      > documented by a movie just released called "Rize". Unfortunately, I
      > didn't find any photos with clown makeup so am not quite sure how the
      > dressing like clowns and dancing mix.

      Try this:

      http://www.tommytheclown.com

      I found it right away. And I swear, this was purely coincidence, a
      couple of hours after I saw the website, there they were on the Carson
      Daly show!

      As much as I admire their ability to get kids interested in something
      other than gangbanging, I sure don't appreciate the way they represent
      some of the WORST stereotypes of clowning.