Re: [damento] (unknown)

  • Jeff Newmiller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
      On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, LostboY wrote:

      > We are moving to Rocklin, I assume (incorrectly?) that this is the
      > group closest for juggling?

      I don't know of any groups meeting closer... it is only about 20 miles to
      the McKinley Park meeting on Fridays.

      > How far is Davis from Rocklin?

      About 36 miles.

      > Anyone
      > know anything about the area (Rocklin) that they'd care to share?

      Not I.

      > Local unicycle groups?

      Some of the jugglers unicycle, and John Foss lives in the area.

      > Juggling supplies available in Sacramento?

      Not much.

      > (Or just online like always?)

      Yes.

      > I will not be to Rocklin until the week of July 20th~

      See you then.

      DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
      Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing