Friday Juggling McKinley Park

    Message 1 of 25 , May 25, 2005
      Friday Juggling
      6p-dark
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front of the brick
      library building

      Warm weather, outdoor juggling, and don't forget mosquito repellent. A
      couple of new people have written to ask about juggling this week so if
      they show up give them a friendly welcome.
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 1 5:12 PM
        Friday Juggling
        6p-dark
        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front of the brick
        library building

        Weather sounds like it will be nice - see you there!
      • N. A. Levinson
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 1 10:22 PM
          Hi,
          Does Damento have children that come on Tuesday and Friday?

          Also I can't remember if there is a charge to participate.

          Thanks for the info.
          Nancy

          Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:
          Friday Juggling
          6p-dark
          McKinley Park, Sacramento
          on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front of the brick
          library building

          Weather sounds like it will be nice - see you there!

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          IT'S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

        • Jeff Newmiller
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 1 11:11 PM
            On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, N. A. Levinson wrote:

            > Hi,
            > Does Damento have children that come on Tuesday and Friday?

            Sporadically. We have some pre-teen and teenagers showing up fairly
            regularly, and occasionally some little ones with their juggling parents.

            > Also I can't remember if there is a charge to participate.

            Nope.

            DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
            Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
            Message 5 of 25 , May 23, 2006
              Friday Juggling
              6p-dark
              McKinley Park, Sacramento
              on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front of the brick
              library building

              Remember we start juggling in the park for the summer now. Someone
              always has to be the first juggler to arrive, so if you get there and
              no one is there, go ahead and start juggling. (It's kind of lame and
              sad if people leave because they don't see anyone juggling.) Sometimes
              other people walking by will watch or join in. Watch your props. It's
              easier to find balls when there's still some light out. Okay, remember
              McKinley Park this Friday!
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 29 1:37 PM
                Friday Juggling
                6p-dark
                McKinley Park, Sacramento
                on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                of the brick library building

                (Red-headed) Jennifer may be back for a visit not this Friday but next
                Friday, July 7th.

                The rest of us will be out juggling this Friday. Bring your props and
                come join us!
                Message 7 of 25 , May 9, 2007
                  Friday Juggling
                  6p-dark
                  McKinley Park, Sacramento
                  on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                  of the brick library building

                  Let's juggle in the park!

                  For those thinking about going to Whole Earth Festival at UCDavis this
                  weekend, I'm planning on being there Saturday afternoon for juggling.

                  ~Kim
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 17, 2007
                    Friday Juggling
                    6p-dark
                    McKinley Park, Sacramento
                    on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                    of the brick library building

                    Last Friday there was a good showing of people - you should join us!
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 31, 2007
                      Friday Juggling
                      6p-dark
                      McKinley Park, Sacramento
                      on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                      of the brick library building

                      Let's start June with... juggling in the park!
                      See you there,
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 6 1:16 PM
                        Friday Juggling
                        6p-dark
                        McKinley Park, Sacramento
                        on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                        of the brick library building

                        http://maps.google.com/maps?
                        f=q&hl=en&q=601++alhambra+blvd,+sacramento,ca&sll=38.57905,-
                        121.49096&sspn=0.187874,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jun 28 2:32 PM
                          Friday Juggling
                          6p-dark
                          McKinley Park, Sacramento
                          on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                          of the brick library building

                          http://maps.google.com/maps?
                          f=q&hl=en&q=601++alhambra+blvd,+sacramento,ca&sll=38.57905,-
                          121.49096&sspn=0.187874,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

                          It's supposed to be cooler on Friday, so getcher stuff together and
                          join us for juggling!
                        • Brent O
                          Message 12 of 25 , Oct 15, 2007
                            So I really hope there is some juggling this teusday
                            somewhere in sac/davis area.
                            It would be really great to hang out with damentos
                            again so if anyone has the low down on people like
                            Chris Linstrum and/or Zack Phillips and/or Ben perhaps
                            you could encourage them to go?
                            Don't be shy with your questions or comments
                            BrenT
                            602 696 9011

                            http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
                            Message 13 of 25 , May 7, 2008
                              Friday Juggling
                              6p-dark
                              McKinley Park, Sacramento
                              on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
                              of the brick library building

                              http://maps.google.com/maps?
                              f=q&hl=en&q=601++alhambra+blvd,+sacramento,ca&sll=38.57905,-
                              121.49096&sspn=0.187874,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

                              We're back to McKinley Park and starting at the earlier time of 6pm.
                              If you're the first one there, don't despair, juggle 'til the others
                              show.

                              Remember World Juggling Day June 14, 2008 11a-6pm at McKinley Park.
                              Message 14 of 25 , May 13, 2009
                                For those of you that missed Whole Earth Festival on Sat, you also missed seeing Bob (the Jockey) and the Circus Conspiracy show with a hoop routine, juggling love, unicorn, and club swingy arms.

                                This Friday begins summer juggling in McKinley Park. Meet on the rose garden side. See you in the park!

                                Friday Juggling
                                6p-dark
                                McKinley Park, Sacramento

                                **Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jun 25 8:19 AM
                                    Patty from Auburn contacted us with some juggling props she wanted to donate to Damento. She mailed a set of clubs, some balls, rings, and things. So Damentos, if you lack props, the props will be there this Friday thanks to the kindness of Patty.

                                    Friday Juggling
                                    6p-dark
                                    McKinley Park, Sacramento
                                    Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
                                    Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

                                    Also this weekend is the Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre at Fair Oaks Park corner of Madison and Fair Oaks Blvd 10am - 6pm. Look for Jeffrey Daymont's (Yea Jeffrey!) juggling show. Check to see if the Kondor Brothers are there as well. Mike Brown and Jan will be at massage booth.
                                    http://www.renaissance-rose.com/
                                  • kim_yasuda
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Sep 9, 2009
                                      Yes, still more juggling in the park! Come join the fun!

                                      Friday Juggling
                                      6p-dark
                                      McKinley Park, Sacramento
                                      Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
                                      Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

                                      Tentative Fall/Winter Schedule
                                      *subject to last minute changes

                                      10/02/2009 6-dark McKinley Park - Oktoberfest at Turn Verein afterwards
                                      10/09/2009 TBA
                                      10/16/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      10/23/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      10/30/2009 TBA
                                      11/06/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      11/13/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      11/20/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      11/27/2009 Noon at McKinley Park - Thanksgiving
                                      12/04/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      12/11/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      12/18/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      12/25/2009 TBA Christmas
                                      01/01/2010 TBA New Year's Day
                                      01/08/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      01/15/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      01/22/2009 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      01/29/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      02/05/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      02/12/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      02/19/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      02/26/2010 TBA
                                      03/05/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      03/12/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      03/19/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      03/26/2010 TBA
                                      04/02/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      04/09/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      04/16/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      04/23/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      04/30/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      05/07/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      05/14/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
                                      05/21/2010 Back to summer in McKinley Park
                                    • kim_yasuda
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Sep 16, 2009
                                        Last week, Miles and Chris showed up for juggling. For those not at the Berkeley Juggling and Unicycling Festival, don't despair, there is still juggling at the park this Friday. I'll see you there! Kim

                                        Afterwards, go to Berkeley and catch the Renegade Show at 10pm:
                                        http://berkeleyjuggling.org/festival/

                                        Or stay in Sac and see the silent film "Show People" 1928 at 8pm at the California Auto Museum
                                        http://sierrachapteratos.home.att.net/index.html

                                        Friday Juggling
                                        6p-dark
                                        McKinley Park, Sacramento
                                        Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Sep 24, 2009
                                          Anyone want to show up a little earlier at 5:30pm to catch more juggling before the sun goes down? If you are not on the road to the Portland Juggling Festival, you should come out and juggle in the park!

                                          Friday Juggling
                                          6p-dark
                                          McKinley Park, Sacramento
                                          Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25

                                          Message 20 of 25 , May 20, 2010
                                            Should be a nice 70F this Friday. Bring a sweatshirt and enjoy the cooler outdoors before summer hits us!

                                            Friday Juggling
                                            6:00pm-dark
                                            McKinley Park, Sacramento
                                            Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
                                            Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

                                            Remember!
                                            06/19/2010 3-5pm McKinley Library World Juggling Day
                                          • kim_yasuda
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Sep 2, 2010
                                              First juggling in September. Labor Day weekend for some people. Come out and celebrate with juggling, hooping, cigar boxes and other props.

                                              Friday Juggling
                                              6:00pm-dark
                                              McKinley Park, Sacramento
                                              Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
                                              Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

                                              Tentative Winter Schedule
                                              subject to last minute changes due to room availability

                                              09/03/2010 McKinley Park 6-dark picnic?
                                              09/10/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              09/17/2010 TBD
                                              09/24/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              10/01/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              10/08/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              10/15/2010 TBD
                                              10/22/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              10/29/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              11/05/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              11/12/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              11/19/2010 TBD
                                              11/26/2010 Thanksgiving McKinley Park Noon
                                              12/03/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              12/10/2010 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              12/17/2010 TBD
                                              12/24/2010 TBD Holiday
                                              12/31/2010 New Year's Eve Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm or cancel?
                                              01/07/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              01/14/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              01/21/2011 TBD
                                              01/28/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              02/04/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              02/11/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              02/18/2011 TBD
                                              02/24/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              03/04/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              03/11/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              03/18/2011 TBD
                                              03/25/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              04/01/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              04/08/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              04/15/2011 TBD
                                              04/22/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                              04/29/2011 Trinity Cathedral 7-9 pm
                                            • Jessie Dove
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Sep 2, 2010
                                                I'll be at juggling this week. A picnic sounds fun!

                                                -Jessie

                                                Message 23 of 25 , Sep 3, 2010
                                                  I'll bring a bag of charcoal brickets, hotdogs, and stuff and we can see if we can commandeer the bbq nearest to where we usually juggle.

                                                  --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, Jessie Dove <dovetothemax@...> wrote:

                                                  > I'll be at juggling this week. A picnic sounds fun!
                                                  >
                                                  > -Jessie

                                                • Jonathan Burke
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Sep 3, 2010
                                                    I'll bring some drinks and some goodies and Barrett's slack line which
                                                    has been in my van since IJA. (No Mike, you can't eat the slack line!).

                                                    Jonathan

                                                    On Sep 3, 2010, at 8:12 AM, kim_yasuda wrote:

                                                    > I'll bring a bag of charcoal brickets, hotdogs, and stuff and we can
                                                    > see if we can commandeer the bbq nearest to where we usually juggle.
                                                    >
                                                    > --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, Jessie Dove <dovetothemax@...> wrote:
                                                    > >
                                                    > > I'll be at juggling this week. A picnic sounds fun!
                                                    > >
                                                    > > -Jessie

                                                    Jonathan Burke
                                                    5042 Stroman Lane
                                                    Sacramento, CA 95835-2057