Re: Juggling @ WEF Davis

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      For those that don't know about it the
      Whole Earth Festival
      May 6, 7, 8, 2005
      UCDavis, Davis
      is a big craft fair with live bands and demonstrations of dance
      (sometimes bellydancers, hiphop, etc.) and lectures. There's usually a
      drum circle and all the food vendors are vegetarian. Sometimes Dale
      displays his biodiesel van and has a solar cooker setup. Jugglers
      usually show up and juggle on the west lawn (the one without the big
      stage). Good place to shop for Mother's Day gifts.

      If you do come and juggle just remember that like any other big event
      with nonjugglers, to keep an eye on your props because sometimes they
      will walk off especially when there are unattended young children.
      Best to keep prop bags closed and most of your unused stuff inside
      them, bring what you can carry or afford to lose, or bring an SO who
      likes to sit close to your stuff and watch you juggle.
    • Brent O
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Sorry I can't make it. Maybe someone could eat some
        bacon for me?

        http://mail.yahoo.com