Last Juggling meeting in 1100 SocSci

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
      Davis Jugglers,
      This is the last week of the quarter before finals begin, so tomorrow night
      (3/15) is the last Damento meeting in 1100 SocSci. Maybe after Spring
      break we can move the meetings outside again. Info for tomorrow:
      Tuesday night
      7 pm
      1100 SocSci

      ~Brianne

      PS if anybody wants a ride to the Sacramento meeting on Friday let me know
    • Griffin, Jennifer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
        Just a reminder:
        Juggling will not meet at SCC on Friday March 25 because of Spring Break