Unicycle Get-together Sunday 4 pm

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      For all those jugglers who also ride unicycles / or want to learn :
      There's not an official unicycle group in the Davis area, but Matt and I
      have invited a bunch of unicyclists to practice in a local park in Davis
      this Sunday, March 6, at 4 pm. We want to see how much interest there is
      in having occasional unicycle get togethers. Come out and ride with us!
      Sunday, March 6
      4 pm
      West Manor Park
      2910 Salem Avenue
      West Davis, near Arlington Farms, corner of Salem Ave. & Bienville St.

      Email me if you need better directions. All skill levels and beginners
      welcome.
      ~Brianne