Pizza after juggling

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Unless we hear otherwise, I'll be meeting you all at Sacramento City
      College South Gym for juggling tonight. Afterwards (or maybe a
      little before) I'm going to head over to the Straw Hat Pizza on
      Mather Field Road between Hwy 50 and Folsom Blvd for a banjo jam, and
      you are welcome to join me. I don't know how many people will be
      there but there's a park and ride parking lot across the street if
      the restaurant parking lot is full.
      See you tonight!