Re: [damento] Re: Fri - New Year's Eve

  • Jennifer Dallas
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hello from Truckee, CA..... it's saucy Jenn. I hope all you had a terrific New Year's. We were pretty much snowed in but we played games, drank champagne, and played in the snow at 2am. It has snowed a tremendous amount. Probably 12 feet since Wednesday. It's crazy

      I hope to see most of you at the Damento Festival.

      Hooray for 2005.

      Cheers,

      Jennifer
      Hello Hello <marianme@...> wrote:

      Since I haven't heard anything, guess we don't have space for
      today/Friday and I'll make other plans for tonight.
      Happy New Year everyone!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT