Friday juggling? + carpool

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Sacramento jugglers, is there gym space reserved this Friday? If not, are
      we meeting? I'd like to come out and see you all!

      Davis jugglers - if anybody needs a ride just let me know. I'll bring the
      unis too.

      ~brianne
    • steven_e_dugger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        I am new to the group, but i would love to bum a ride out to sac on
        friday if there is going to be juggling. I live here in davis but
        can't generally make it to the tuesday meetings as i have class. Let
        me know if this would be possible. Thanks!
        -steven dugger

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Brianne Crabtree" <bmcrabtree@u...>
        wrote:

        > Sacramento jugglers, is there gym space reserved this Friday? If
        not, are
        > we meeting? I'd like to come out and see you all!
        >
        > Davis jugglers - if anybody needs a ride just let me know. I'll
        bring the
        > unis too.
        >
        > ~brianne
      • Hello Hello
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
          I tried to email Jennifer Griffin but received no reply.
          The plan would be to meet at Sacramento City College South Gym.
          Since it isn't a holiday, it should be open.