Howe Park Fri June 2

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      The company I work for is having a picnic tomorrow, Friday, June 2,
      2000 from noon to 4 pm at Howe Park (Howe Ave bordered by Cottage Way
      between El Camino & Arden near the Kmart). Since the park is open to
      all, if anyone else is out and about, I'd love to juggle. I'll bring
      my juggling stuff. Email me and I'll look for you.

      Also, tomorrow the Summer Sammies with free outdoor bands is at
      Miller
      Park supposedly starting around 5/5:30pm. The Hucklebucks and The
      Chrome Addicts are both fun swing bands.
      http://www.newsreview.com/sceneandheard/inside/summersammies2.asp

      Have a great weekend!