Re: [damento] Re: yes friday juggling Sacramento

  • Jennifer Szabo
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2004
      I don't think the other Damentos know this, but last
      Friday, the Trans Urban Slop Manipulators came into
      being. I think it might even be headed up by Mr.
      Doktor for slop Zack. The lurking Damentos are
      missing this AND dodgeball!

      Sincerely,
      wannabe slop manipulator Jennifer
      (NOT Saucy Jennifer, Sac City Jennifer, or new
      Jennifer)

      http://vote.yahoo.com