Re: [damento] Folsom Ren Faire outing Sun Oct 17

  • Zack Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      Yes I think that I will go, I am at school right now so I'll have to double check my schedule, but it sounds fun.

      Hello Hello <marianme@...> wrote:
      Anyone up for going to the Folsom Ren Faire on Sunday October 17? Not
      the great number of juggling shows like Fair Oaks Faire, but we can
      provide our own juggling.
      Kim

      - - - - - - - - - -

      St. Matthew's Guild, in coordination with the City of Folsom Parks
      and Recreation Department, produces the Folsom Renaissance Faire and
      Tournament on the third weekend of October, Saturday 10:00 a.m. to
      6:00 p.m. and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (October 16 and 17,
      2004). Come join us in the crooked streets of the transformed Folsom
      City Lions Park, Natoma and Stafford Streets in Folsom. Admission:
      Adults - $10.00, Seniors - $5.00, Children (6-12) - $5.00, Children
      under 6 free.

      To get to the Faire site from the Bay Area:

      Take 80 East towards Sacramento.
      Merge onto 50 East towards Tahoe. Take the "Folsom" exit.
      Turn left at the light at the end of the off ramp.
      Go approximately 2 miles to Natoma Street.
      Turn right onto Natoma Street.
      Go about a mile to Stafford Street. You should see the sign
      advertising the faire and Folsom .

      http://www.folsomfaire.com/

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • clinstrum