Friday Juggling on the Quad

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi Jugglers,
      A few of us will be JUGGLING on the quad FRIDAY at 11-1. I hope others
      nearby can stop by and juggle with us!!!

      Also, my roommates and I are having a housewarming party / BBQ this
      Saturday at 4 pm. If anyone would like to come out and juggle, listen to
      our band, and have some dinner please come out and join us! Please email
      me for directions if anyone's interested.
    • Brianne Crabtree
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2005
        Hi Davis Jugglers,
        On Friday we will have a juggler's delight on the Quad at noon. The Whole
        Earth Festival crew is getting together to promote the festival and there is
        going to be poi spinning, club passing, stilt walking etc. along with other
        types of craziness. Anyhow, weather.com <http://weather.com> says it should
        be partly SUNNY so come out for this afternoon of fun.

        After juggling on the quad I will be going to Sacramento to juggle in
        McKinley Park. Let me know if you want to carpool out there~~~

        ~Brianne