RE: [damento] Re: Friday October 1 Room at SCC for juggling

  • Griffin, Jennifer
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2004
      South Gym 213 is upstairs and down the hall from the big gym (which is across from the tennis courts and the baseball field). I'll put up some signs on campus pointing the way there. I'm not sure if you have to pay for parking on Friday nights...I'll try to ask the campus police how it works. Usually it is $1 for guest parking.
      Jennifer

    • patricia
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2004
        Hi jugglers....I got a call from Valerie from a school in Orangevale...they are doing a Ren Faire on SAT OCT 9 and they're looking for jugglers to perform - paid gig but didn't say how much - please call her directly if you are interested... 916-961-2817
        and
        the Courtyard Healthcare in Davis REALLY wants us jugglers to go perform for the senior citizens...they cannot pay....any afternoon is OK but soon before the weather gets cold because it'd be an outside thing....Zack, Brent, Chris, Kim???? and Brianne or anyone out there in Davis??? Would you do it??? Care to make an afternoon of it, perhaps on a friday???? I'd really like to help and do a little juggling for the old folks but I really can't organize...anyone willing to say yes, set a date, try to gather the jugglers, and then call Janet and let her know we're coming??? ...please.... Janet's number is 530-756-1800
        THANKS

        patricia

      • Zack Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
          Jennifer-
          you are my hero!!
          we'll see you there
          zachary

          "Griffin, Jennifer" <griffij@...> wrote:
          I know Kim was looking for a place to meet instead of McKinley Park. If there isn't a place yet, I (Jennifer Griffin) have reserved South Gym 213 at Sacramento City College for Fridays from 6pm to 9 pm starting this Friday. SCC is at3835 Freeport Blvd. Student parking is either off 12th Avenue or Sutterville Road.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT