Fun time at Gold Rush Days in Old Sacramento

  • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Hello Jugglers,
      The Old Sacramento Living History Program will be doing Gold Rush Days, September 3, 4, 5, and 6. We cover the dates 1849-1851 and any volunteer jugglers will get help with loaned costumes from OSLHP.
      For those of you wondering who I am, well, I'm Granny of Granny Muffinz Touring Puppet Show and I have juggling in my show so I sought you out and have been a happy member of Damento.
      Any jugglers interested may contact Amy Whitlatch at
      e-mail:
      oslhp@...
      or
      916-524-7249