Re: [damento] Fair Oaks Renaissance Tudor Fayre

  • patricia
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2004
      The Fair Oaks Ren Faire then would be a perfect venue
      to celebrate WORLD JUGGLING DAY! right? :)

      can't believe it's May and June already...

    • Hello Hello
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18, 2004
        Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre is this weekend
        Sat June 19 & Sun June 20, 2004
        10am - 6pm
        Admission $12 general,
        $6 seniors 60 and older,
        free for children younger than 5

        "18th Annual Fair Oaks Renaissance Tudor Fayre. Spend the day in a re-
        created 16th century English seaport village among costumed actors,
        dancers and musicians, and partake among food and product vendors, 10
        a.m.–6 p.m., Fair Oaks Park, Madison Avenue at Fair Oaks Boulevard,
        Fair Oaks..."

        There is usually a shuttle bus at the school down the street on
        Madison for parking. Juggling troupe Out of Kontrol will be there.

        I plan to be there on Saturday after noon. Yes, it's World Juggling
        Day. I'll bring my clubs.
        Kim
      • Hello Hello
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 18, 2004
          Pricing in the newspaper ad is slightly different
          Adults $12
          Seniors and children up to 12 to 12 - $6
          Under 3 - FREE

          Free Shuttle from Bella Vista High School
          8301 Madison Ave
        • patricia
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 19, 2004
            hey jugglers! hope you threw some objects up in the air and practised your hardest-to-do tricks today...I bet some of you were at the Fair Oaks Faire OR at the Seattle Fest....I didn't make it out to either, and I feel so out of touch with ya all...I've just been very busy (looking for a new job and new career possibilities!) but I'll keep in touch and appear one of these fridays at McKinley, maybe even at Sunday Juggling in SF..... I'm still willing and enthused about organizing the next Damento Juggling Festival in February, so more details on that later...

            So, a big hug, and hope to see ya all at some point, eventually!

            patricia
            HAPPY WORLD JUGGLING DAY!!