Sac Carpool - Tues Davis Juggling

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
      I'm thinking about going to juggling on Tuesday night in Davis.
      Would anyone in Sacramento like to carpool to Davis?

      Kim
    • Brent O
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
        So Sorry. Kickin it in trhe 93536 this weekend.
        --- Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:
        > I'm thinking about going to juggling on Tuesday
        > night in Davis.
        > Would anyone in Sacramento like to carpool to Davis?
        >
        > Kim

      • clinstrum
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004
          I'm game.

          Let me know place and time to meet (or I'll come to your place if you
          remind me the address).

          By the way, it's windy outside - bring a jacket.

          Chris