Fri No Trinity - meet at lot

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Friday Juggling
      6pm until frozen

      No Trinity this Friday.
      Meet at the corner of L St and 28th St across from Sutter's Fort.
      Look for jugglers.
      There's a well-lit spot, but wear something warm as we're going to be
      juggling outside and it might get cold.

      This Sat/Sun, time gets set an hour ahead (Spring forward), so we'll
      soon have more sun in the evenings.
    • Ben Kenealey