  • Brent O
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Juggle.com has free message boards and listings of
      things jugglers like. Like the talismans Indiana Jones
      finds, it is outdated, but still usable and
      potentially potent. It requires a brief profile
      creation (which you can lie on if you don't want the
      Man to find you) and login process. Although I have
      gone through this process for myself, I am not a
      licensed attorney and so do NOT take the risky
      position of recomending you do the same.

      I am also not a licensed physician, taxi driver,
      dentist, lumberjack, cosmetologist, cosmologist,
      pharmacist, or concealed weapon holder and offer no
      advice on these fields either.

      Good day.
      BrenT

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools