Damento t-shirt Siteswap anim.

  • Zack
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2004
      Hello all, please to check out the site swap on the back of the
      Damento Fest shirt go to this link...

      http://www.bogleg.com/records/animtest.php

      and enter in these values;
      5 props
      2 hands
      normal throws
      and in the siteswap field of course enter;
      55673758504
      which is what is exactly on our shirts. It is a do-able pattern. I
      am going to start trying to memorize it.
    • Brent O
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2004
        I post these facts in plain public view with a clear
        conciense. Jugglers I know, jugglers I don't know,
        people accidently stumbling onto the damento archive,
        my grandmother, and Jolly herself are welcome to read
        and discuss these obvervations. I have no shame in
        posting them as they are as accurate and objective as
        they could possibly be. These are the undeniable facts
        :

        1.As of today, I intend to respond to future requests
        by Jolly Holiday looking for strolling jugglers. Her
        way of doing buisness has inconvenienced and offended
        me, but not so much that I wouldn't consider working
        for her again.

        2.Last September I agreed to juggle for 4 hours at an
        event booked by Jolly Holiday. Days before the event,
        the hours were reduced to 2 without explaination. At
        the end of the 2 hours, the other juggler and I were
        told our checks would be in the mail. Eight days
        later, at my east Sacramento home, I recieved a check
        from Elk Grove based Jolly Holiday.

        3.Last week I agreed to a strolling juggling job on
        both Friday and Sunday. At my request, Jolly Holiday
        agreed to leave my check with the manager of the store
        I was to juggle in front of. On Sunday, after I was
        done, I joined the store manager in a search for my
        check. There was none. I called Jolly Holiday to find
        out whether she had failed to deliver it, or if she
        had in fact dropped it off and it had been lost. The
        call was forwarded to voice mail, which I left. An
        hour later, I called back. Jolly's explaination "I
        didn't drop it off" was the only one offered. No
        appology was offered. When asked if anything went
        wrong, I said the only problem of the day was the
        missing check. Jolly scolded me for having an attitude
        and said she would not include me in the bounty of the
        near future if I kept it up. She agreeed to drop the
        check in the mail the next day.

        4.There was no message on my home answering machine
        telling me the check was not at the store, so I
        shouldn't needlessly bother its employees. Or any
        other message for that matter. I can't help but wonder
        how much time would have gone by before Jolly would
        have made any contact with me.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      • Brent O
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          Juggle.com has free message boards and listings of
          things jugglers like. Like the talismans Indiana Jones
          finds, it is outdated, but still usable and
          potentially potent. It requires a brief profile
          creation (which you can lie on if you don't want the
          Man to find you) and login process. Although I have
          gone through this process for myself, I am not a
          licensed attorney and so do NOT take the risky
          position of recomending you do the same.

          I am also not a licensed physician, taxi driver,
          dentist, lumberjack, cosmetologist, cosmologist,
          pharmacist, or concealed weapon holder and offer no
          advice on these fields either.

          Good day.
          BrenT

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools