Housing Help

  • Zack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      Hello all!
      so I have been doing well placing folks into hosted housing
      situations but am coming to the end of this and NEED HELP WITH JUST
      ONE MORE PLACEMENT!!
      One of the vendors needs a place for to rest his head and body and
      the head and body of his wife. THEY NEED A BED. They are bringing all
      their stuff and that is that. Please, there are 88 people on this
      list someone surely could host Jim Dorman and his wife. Lets make it
      so they dont have to shack in a motel ok.