Juggling Tonite

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Since I know our Davis juggling group is small I just wanted to let you
      all know that I won't be coming tonight due to FINALS. Also, we cannot
      use Young 194 next week because of final exams. If people really really
      want to meet I can try to find another place for us, just let me know.
      ~brianne (who is being eaten by her finals)
    • Jeff Newmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Brianne Crabtree wrote:

        > Since I know our Davis juggling group is small I just wanted to let you
        > all know that I won't be coming tonight due to FINALS. Also, we cannot
        > use Young 194 next week because of final exams. If people really really
        > want to meet I can try to find another place for us, just let me know.
        > ~brianne (who is being eaten by her finals)

        For what it is worth... I _will_ be there...

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing