Re: [damento] Friday Juggling

  • Ben Kenealey
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 23, 2003
      OK. To get there from your place, just go down Folsom toward downtown. Turn left at 51st St. Then it will be on the right after the park. There's a small parking lot and it won't be hard to find your way in if you park there.

      If you are coming from Davis (just in case), just stay on 80 when it becomes 50, the get off at 59th St. Turn left, and then left again at Folsom, then directions are the same as above.

      Hope to see lots o' people there.

      Ben

      Jennifer Russell <digjen11@...> wrote:
      Hello it's saucy jen-
      yes, I need directions because I might be able to
      come. I was going to go last night because I miss all
      your faces but there wasn't a place.
      Talk to you later-
      Jennifer:)

      --- Ben Kenealey <freakoben@...> wrote:
      > I'm sorry to say that i could not find a place to
      > juggle tonight. I did quite a bit of looking around
      > but found nothing.
      > Fortunatly, I did find us a place for next week from
      > 6-9 with no charge and high cieling (WooHoo!). It's
      > at 51st and Dover which is on the same block as East
      > Portal Park. If anyone needs more directions than
      > that just give a post and I will give more detail.
      > Hope to see everyone next week.
      >
      > Ben

      > removed]

    • clinstrum
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 28 4:01 PM
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "purplecan0coke" <purplecan0coke@...>
        wrote:

        > I did get us a place. It's the same one as before on Old Placerville
        > Rd.

        Forget movie night - I'm gonna go do me some jugglin'.