Re: [damento] Fire show friday @ Davis: K.leaf

  • Jeff Newmiller
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2000
      On Thu, 11 May 2000, Keith the leaf Hirschman wrote:

      > Hey everybody,
      >
      > I am writing to let you all know that there is going to be a fire
      > performance by the Pryo Pixies at 8:30 PM this Friday night at the Quad
      > stage Davis campus Whole Earth Festival. I have performed with them before
      > and they usually put on a good show. I may or may not be performing with
      > them, it depends how much home work I get done by tomorrow.

      I'm looking forward to it!

      > Is there going to be any juggling at Davis or Sacramento Tomorrow?

      Monica plans to be in Sacto at 21st and C... Katje plans to be at WEF in
      the afternoon, and I will probably get to WEF just in time to see the
      show!

      DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
      Work:<JeffN@...> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
    • Scotch Tape
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2000
        well, there will be juggling at the whole earth festival all weekend I am
        assuming...... As for in Sac...... Talk to the wall..... it might know where
        you put the pudding cups.....
        sam

        Is there going to be any juggling at Davis or Sacramento Tomorrow?

        Infinite
        peace
        love
        and juggling