Re: [damento] Re: Friday NO Trinity

  • Zack Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2003
      Thanks for trying. I ve been wracking my brain trying to figure a good spot, I suppose it is done raining for the day so outdoors might not be too bad, oh well I will call a couple of places and check around.

      Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:I stopped by the YMCA on W St. It's $10 for a day pass and they have
      group sports in the gym tonight so that's not a good solution.

      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Zack" <jugglerzack@y...> wrote:
      > ARG NO GOOD!!!
      >
      > I must juggle deeply this Friday- very important!!!
      >
      > We must find a good location and quick...
      > i guess if it comes to it we're scoundrels in the streets of
      > Sacramento bouncing our clubs on the walls of parking garages and
      > hoot and holler and whatnot. But, I would prefer to be inside and
      > dry with light ARG!!!double arg. zachary

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
        Remember No juggling at Trinity this Friday as it is the third Friday
        of the month and there will be a meditation labyrinth set up in the
        Great Hall.