Fire show friday @ Davis: K.leaf

  • Keith the leaf Hirschman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2000
      Hey everybody,

      I am writing to let you all know that there is going to be a fire
      performance by the Pryo Pixies at 8:30 PM this Friday night at the Quad
      stage Davis campus Whole Earth Festival. I have performed with them before
      and they usually put on a good show. I may or may not be performing with
      them, it depends how much home work I get done by tomorrow.

      Is there going to be any juggling at Davis or Sacramento Tomorrow?

      Infinite
      peace
      love
      and juggling

      Keith 'the Leaf' Hirschman

    • Jeff Newmiller
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2000
        On Thu, 11 May 2000, Keith the leaf Hirschman wrote:

        > Hey everybody,
        >
        > I am writing to let you all know that there is going to be a fire
        > performance by the Pryo Pixies at 8:30 PM this Friday night at the Quad
        > stage Davis campus Whole Earth Festival. I have performed with them before
        > and they usually put on a good show. I may or may not be performing with
        > them, it depends how much home work I get done by tomorrow.

        I'm looking forward to it!

        > Is there going to be any juggling at Davis or Sacramento Tomorrow?

        Monica plans to be in Sacto at 21st and C... Katje plans to be at WEF in
        the afternoon, and I will probably get to WEF just in time to see the
        show!

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Work:<JeffN@...> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
      • Scotch Tape
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2000
          well, there will be juggling at the whole earth festival all weekend I am
          assuming...... As for in Sac...... Talk to the wall..... it might know where
          you put the pudding cups.....
          sam