Re: [damento] damento festival around the corner

  • TeachingJuggler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi Patricia and the other jugglers of Damento's, I am as always at your desposal to help in any way I can. I hear you have some great enthusiastic new Damento members. I know I did the workshops last year and I would be happy to do them again. I would also be happy to help another person if they wanted to give it a try. I would also love help if you want me to do it. I could probably find that help with Joe or James. So I guess I am just trying to say tell me what you want and I will be happy to do it. I love you and sorry I missed Lodi. Hugs!!

      patricia <patriciaaleya@...> wrote:Yep, the 5th annual damento juggling festival is just
      around the corner and I do hope it's already jotted
      down in big bold letters in your calendar...well, Ok,
      so you don't have a 2004 calendar yet...here are the
      dates anyway:

      Friday, February 6
      Saturday, February 7
      Sunday, February 8
      at Cosumnes River College

      It was nice to see many friends at Lodi and hear them
      asking about the festival...please do help spread the
      word amongst your juggler friends (and those aspiring
      jugglers)
      And, please feel free to contact me, Mike Brown or
      Zach Phillips (fest chairs) with questions, ideas, to
      volunteer, or just to say hi and show your
      support...we'd love to hear from you: do you have an
      idea for the festival? for the t-shirt design? for the
      damento memento?
      someone to suggest as a headliner? as a performer?
      a workshop you'd like to host? food you'd like to
      donate? Can you put up 5 jugglers at your house?
      It's not too early to start organizing....
      Of course, closer to the time, we will be needing many
      helping hands, to help with set-up, clean-up,
      registration table, etc etc etc
      In January we'll be mailing postcards to IJA members
      and we'll need all the help we can get for posting
      flyers around the different colleges in town...
      last but not least, take a peek at the newly-updated,
      newly-designed-by-Jennifer-website...it looks
      GREAT!!!!
      www.damento.org ... Our emails are nicely listed
      there...
      keep juggling...keep those balls in the air... :)

      patricia
      5th fest chair (and table)

      Monica Buck
      The TeachingJuggler