UC Davis Activities Faire and Poodle Contact

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      The UC Davis Activities Faire is coming up next Wednesday, October 15,
      from 10-2. Please come out and juggle with us on your lunch break or if
      you are a student with some free time!!!! The Faire is a chance for all
      new students to see all the clubs on campus, so we will have a booth.
      I'll be there at 10 am to set up and the last hour.

      Also...in the previous e-mail I sent about Poodle Postcard 2003 the
      contact person is: hchillingworth@...

      See you all at Lodi.
      ~Brianne
    • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2003
        Hello All,
        I'll see you Wednesday at the booth and be glad to meet and greet, and even to juggle. With all the Davis activities I think I'll pass on Lodi. Sounds like fun, but Davis is closer if you live in Davis.
        Have fun in Lodi. Good thoughts are with you.
        Granny of Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
        The UC Davis Activities Faire is coming up next Wednesday, October 15,
        from 10-2. Please come out and juggle with us on your lunch break or if
        you are a student with some free time!!!! The Faire is a chance for all
        new students to see all the clubs on campus, so we will have a booth.
        I'll be there at 10 am to set up and the last hour.

        Also...in the previous e-mail I sent about Poodle Postcard 2003 the
        contact person is: hchillingworth@...

        See you all at Lodi.
        ~Brianne

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor