Introducing the New Nomadic Juggling Festival, come and play!

  • TeachingJuggler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      The California Jugglers following the orders of the Gods and Goddesses
      of Juggling, (can you name them?) Are creating a new California Juggling
      festival!

      This year The San Diego Juggling Festival sponsored by the Loose
      Affiliation
      of the San Dieguito - San Diego Jugglers. (Las DJ) will be held at
      (location pending) in the San Diego area. The dates are November 7th -
      November 9th 2003.

      But the excitement does not end there! This is the start of a new on going
      Festival that will take place around the same time every year. Sponsored by
      different clubs in California. The Nomadic Juggling Festival! A
      different club will sponsor the festival each year. Next year it will be
      sponsored by the Orange Jugglers and the year following by the GoldCoast
      Jugglers of Ventura. What fun!

      We will be setting up a web site in the future to provide more information
      on each festival. If your club is interested on more information about
      sponsoring a festival, contact Monica Buck at the email address below.

      More information on this year's festival will be forthcoming as soon as it
      is available. Have fun at the Portland Juggling Festival and at the Lodi
      Juggling Festival.

      Monica Buck
      Jugglergalx1@...
    • Zack
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        Hello there, I am most likely not able to go to this Nomadic fest
        due to pesky day job, but please Monica could you send the rest of
        the details if they are available now, or the web page to check it
        out...

        and thank you for your enthusiastic reply to the call for help with
        Damento Fest, your'e awesome:)

        p.s. if you are needing someone to run an intermediate workshop, at
        the fest, not to advanced,--- say, on mills-mess add-ons, mills site
        swaps or rubensteens I would enjoy that.
        Zack

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "TeachingJuggler" <jugglergal@d...>