Missing 1 club

  • sub_djinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi all, I ended up one club light after juggling Friday,
      its a naked beard long with black tape and is on the verge of
      collapse.
      I hope to see it when I see you all again in a couple weeks.
      have fun
      bye now -zack
    • patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        we have it...Johanna accidentally put it in our
        basket, and now it is chatting nicely with our other
        clubs :) and they'll be real good friends by the time
        you get back! :)

        patricia

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com