friday juggle

  • sub_djinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      I will be around early for those folks who are there early, my
      friend, Ken from work wants to start early and what not and Ill be
      there around 430 i think thats okay and early and all. god I love
      this juggling stuff so much I am crazy with it gotta juggle everday
      an all- whoohoo- crap on all work throw all caution to th wind an'
      juggle!!!

      malabarismo o muerte
      viva malabarismo!!